Edupression BlogWelcome to the knowledge center, everthing about mental health
- Different health professions: Psychiatrists,…
- Causes of depression
- Ways out of depression
- Serotonin, melatonin and depression
- Mental health awareness during COVID – 19
- Depression and burnout
- My partner is suffering from depression – what now?
- Self-help groups for depression
- Indications and Symptoms of Depression
- Depression and physical activity
Mental health awareness is not a fleeting trend caused by the current pandemic. The pandemic has made us come out of our comfort zones, with many of us facing challenges we didn’t have to before. This has resulted in heightened stress levels and emotions that are...
The first step in finding your way out of depression is one of the most difficult for many sufferers: allowing and accepting a diagnosis of depression. The difficulty in accepting this disease has several understandable causes. Often, the symptoms experienced are not...
The neurotransmitter serotonin plays a major role in the development and maintenance of depression. Just like melatonin, it not only influences our sleep, but also our impulse control - which is indispensable to initiate well-considered actions that are not simply...
Our vision at edupression.com® is to create a place, where all depressed people feel they are in good hands - empowering them to beat depression!